Sunday, March 9, 2014

Still don't have any time for riding as an exam is coming up. I managed to change the setup of my bike though. I laced an Echo TR rear wheel and put an Echo TR front free wheel on the cranks. Since the Echo Urban bash wouldn't work here, I got a Try All A-Symmetric which I still had to file down 1mm to make it fit. One would think that parts of the same manufacturer would fit together w/o "customizing" it. I also got another stem. This one is 150x30° and feels even better than the 5° higher one.

The self made saint work super well with the Tr!ckstuff pads I got. The resin wouldn't provide enough hold for my liking.

The black residue you can see on the rear rim is still some color since it takes a very harsh first grind to take it all off it the first time. I just put a light grind on that bad boy.

Because Simple Street 24''

Because Simple Street 24''²

No comments:

Post a Comment