Friday, March 14, 2014

After what felt like eternity I went out biking today and even though I only had around 1h of daylight, I managed to do some new things. I don't know whether I've mentioned it but I think a Sidehop is easier to do than a Pedal Up. Only thing that hindered me to do it better or even higher was that I couldn't stand still on the rear wheel. The last time I tried the new stem setup it wasn't like this and I wondered why.

Well, half an hour into practice I had the pleasure to ride some other guys bikes and after that I thought that my brake levers were too far up. I put them down a little only to realize at home that it wasn't my levers being too low, but my handlebar slipping. I put it back where I had it earlier but not until having put some dynamics carbon paste onto them. I hope it'll hold this way.

In the video (quality sucks!) you can see me doing a Sidehop onto a bench that is probably around 40cm high. Pedaling up onto it isn't very easy for me as it is too narrow. The other downside to it is, that I don't know how to get back down. :D Happened earlier as well. Pedaling up onto a wall only to realize that I'm afraid of dropping down from such height.



No comments:

Post a Comment