Sunday, November 17, 2013

Finally, I had time (and the shin guards) to go out and ride again. The cuts have healed alright and don't hurt anymore. It was pretty cold today but after only half an hour I was sweating a lot.

I don't know if you can see it but the pedal kicks were easier and cleaner than the last time I did them. I guess it's the "more trialish" stem I put on the bike. It's pretty ugly but who cares...

Due to the cold weather (2°C) the battery of my camera went out and I couldn't record all the things I wanted to. For example, I managed to do 3 pedal kicks down the stairs in the end. I know it's not much but for me it's yet another achievement. The same goes for my highest drop so far. I dropped 50cm today and it felt very good and easy. I would've tried more but couldn't find anything that wasn't too high.




No comments:

Post a Comment