Monday, June 9, 2014

A couple days ago my chain snapped and I fell down rather hard doing a drop from a tree stump about 50cm high. As this happened with a half link in my chain I am rather reluctant to keep using them. Unfortunately, the 74Kingz tensioner doesn't fit so I had to build myself a spoke tensioner that works perfectly.

FILE0020


FILE0023

Last practice I did some pedal ups and as I have a bad habit of jumping onto the obstacle with both feet whenever I seem to fail the attempt, I hurt myself with the pedal pins. Actually, it didn't really hurt but annoyed me the entire day.

FILE0028

As you can see in the vid, my gaps are getting better and better. The gap onto the tree stump feels kinda simple now and judging from the video, I could jump way further, putting more force into my jumps.



No comments:

Post a Comment