Thursday, May 22, 2014

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to go out and ride these past two months as I had my final exams and went to the library everyday.

Last week I finished my studies and was very anxious to ride my bike. As you can see in the picture, I changed the setup of my bike a "little, and since I didn't want to cut the steerer of that expensive fork in that stupid angle my 150x30° stem has, went for a 150x35° stem.

Because Simple Trial 24''

The first ride was alright but I realized, that the stem angle just doesn't do the trick so I DID cut the steerer and am happy now. It feels so much more stable doing BWHs and this helps to do other stuff. :)

I tried that gap again and finally managed to land on that tree stump. I also got up a wall I couldn't get up the last time I rode. It's not even the height (65cm) but the little space I have for the run-up. I can get up 70cm by now if I have the space I want.

The last thing I am very happy about is that I finally overcame my fear of dropping down heights higher than 50cm. So far I was able to get up heights I was afraid of going down... not anymore. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment