Thursday, January 9, 2014

Yesterday I set up the Racing Line lever but haven't had time to test it yet and since there's nothing new to report I would like to mention the online shop I got my parts from. It's www.trialmarkt.de.

Now there are many shops on the internet but I have never experienced such a good customer service. As I got into trials I bought a new HS33R there and after one week or so I realized, that there was air in the system or it might have been leaking. I don't know... Anyways, I wrote an email to Jan (the owner) and after having sent in my brake, I got a new one right away. By that time I had already ordered the Tensile Tocco lever, which, put together with my HS11 slaves, was supposed to be my brake from then on. The Magura I was going to sell.

Now as I wrote some posts earlier, the Tocco lever wasn't functioning either and as I got the new one from Tensile, I asked Jan if I could swap it for a Racing Line one (with the additional cost paid of course). He agreed right away.

Yesterday I asked him if I could send in my new Magura (for which I hadn't found a buyer) and get my money back or rather invest it in some other parts. Again he agreed.... 

Emails were answered right away as well as my annoying questions (as a beginner). Now that's good customer service! Thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment